Aug 9, 2011

Why Blog??

In the past, I thought I would enjoy creating a blog... but I couldn't seem to find any free time to follow through.  I still have very little free time with three kids age 5 and under, but feel inspired to just make time and do it!

I have become a huge fan of Pinterest over the past couple of months and have been exposed to many new blogs that I would've never otherwise found.  I love seeing other mom's out there sharing great ideas and stories.  I want to share some of the party ideas, crafts, cakes, and children's projects and other activities that we've done and will do in hopes that we can help to inspire you to create, try something new or just to make you smile.  Thanks so much for visiting my brand spankin' new blog Inspired Mom and I hope to see you back again soon!! :)

~Tracy

an inspired mom

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you decided to write a blog! You are an inspiring mom, and now more people will get to see how awesome you are! xoxo

    ReplyDelete